The Compilers Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Compilers Forum

A forum dedicated to the art of compilations, themes and random stuff linked with the-compilers.com

Latest topics

» fuzzy interstella suspense a.k.a. the wig out. part 1.
by harry_lime 14.04.10 2:51

» Three To Tango-A-Go-Go
by harry_lime 12.04.10 3:01

» How to convert music to your ipod with itunes?
by aperecorder 11.04.10 13:21

» What music should I use for my Macbeth presentation?
by harry_lime 10.04.10 4:18

» I've Got You Covered
by harry_lime 01.02.10 4:04

Keywords

Affiliates

free forum

Top posting users this week

No user

The Blessed 80's UK Collection

harry_lime
    harry_lime
    The Compilers Forum
    The Compilers Forum

The Blessed 80's UK Collection Empty The Blessed 80's UK Collection

Post  harry_lime 17.10.09 4:03

The Blessed 80's UK Collection
    Open player in a new window here if you wish to listen and continue browsing
    A personal collection of my top single releases by UK artists from each year of the 80's (not necessarily each artists best number), and yes, i've avoided U2 on purpose. Shocked

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart (1980)
    David Bowie - Ashes To Ashes (1980)

Other top tunes : Grace Jones - Private Life / The Cure - A Forest / The Jam - Going Underground / Elvis Costello - I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down / Siouxsie and the Banshees - Happy House

The Specials - Ghost Town (1981)
    Soft Cell - Tainted Love (1981)
    Other top tunes : The Jam - That's Entertainment / Grace Jones - Pull Up to the Bumper / Blondie - Rapture / Elvis Costello - Good Year For The Roses

Dexys Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen (1982)
    Other top tunes : The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang / ABC - The Look Of Love / Robert Wyatt - Shipbuilding

New Order - Blue Monday (1983)
    Other top tunes : The Smiths - This Charming Man / The Cure - Lovecats

Echo And The Bunnymen - The Killing Moon (1984)
    Other top tunes : The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make / Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax

The Smiths - How Soon Is Now (1985)
    Other top tunes : The Pogues - A Pair Of Brown Eyes / Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill / The Jesus & Mary Chain - Just Like Honey / The Waterboys - The Whole Of The Moon

Jesus and Mary Chain - Some Candy Talking (1986)
    Other top tunes : PIL - Rise / Elvis Costello - I Want You / Human League - Human

The Pogues - Fairy Tale of New York (1987)
    The Cure - Why Can't I Be You ? (1987)
    Other top tunes : New Order - True Faith / The Sisters of Mercy - This Corrosion / George Michael - Faith / The Cult - Lil' Devil

The Primitives - Crash (1988)
    Other top tunes : The Jesus & Mary Chain - Sidewalkin' / Tracy Chapman - Fast Car / The La's - There She Goes / Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peek-a-Boo

The Stone Roses - Fools Gold (1989)
    Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (1989)
    Other top tunes : The House of Love - I Don't Know Why I Love You / The Wonderstuff - Dont Let Me Down / The Cure - Lullaby

Current date/time is 19.05.24 15:37