The Compilers Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Compilers Forum

A forum dedicated to the art of compilations, themes and random stuff linked with the-compilers.com

Latest topics

» fuzzy interstella suspense a.k.a. the wig out. part 1.
by harry_lime 14.04.10 2:51

» Three To Tango-A-Go-Go
by harry_lime 12.04.10 3:01

» How to convert music to your ipod with itunes?
by aperecorder 11.04.10 13:21

» What music should I use for my Macbeth presentation?
by harry_lime 10.04.10 4:18

» I've Got You Covered
by harry_lime 01.02.10 4:04

Keywords

Affiliates

free forum

Top posting users this week

No user

A Sunny Afternoon Collection

harry_lime
    harry_lime
    The Compilers Forum
    The Compilers Forum

A Sunny Afternoon Collection Empty A Sunny Afternoon Collection

Post  harry_lime 12.09.09 12:57

A Sunny Afternoon Collection
    Open player in a new window here if you wish to listen and continue browsing

Burt Bacharah - I Say A Little Pray
    A song from the king of easy listening. Try to find the Dionne Warwick version ....actually get yourself out the door and at least get yourself an entire best of !!!

Nina Simone - Feeling Good
    Hard to choose from her body of work but this one fits nicely thankyou. I was lucky enough to see her in Paris some years ago and this is just fab.

Minnie Ripperton - Les Fleur
    I have my good friend and partner aperecorder to thank for finding this one. I knew the track but couldn't remember the artist or title. Embarassed This is just sumptuous, it reaches for the sky and then takes off in heavenly splendour - stunning !

Shirley Bassey - Diamonds Are Forever
    The fabulous Ms. Bassey crones her way through one of the best Bond Themes coutesy of the great John Barry. I love the way each verse shifts styles and accent - they don't write them like this anymore.

The Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun
    A change of pace featuring the tragic Karen Carpenter. We really shouldn't like this one but what the hell !

Glen Cambell - Wichita Linesman
    It begins and you think, "you must be kidding me" but by the end you're hooked. Who could resist lines like: "And i miss you more than want you, and i want you for all time" ......genius !

Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon
    We can't leave Frankie Boy out. Effortless swing from one of the true greats.

Woodstock - Matthew Southern Comfort
    One of the most famous entries from the "summer of love" and it's sugar coating all the way. This Joni Mitchell number gave these guys their only hit.

Stan Getz - The Girl From Ipanema
    Long sandy beaches, cocktails and cabanas, pleasure boats in the port of Monaco and parties with the social elite - want to join me ? Smoke

Louie Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
    I just love this number, it just oozes feel and heart. A fitting way to watch the sun go down.

Current date/time is 19.05.24 12:22