The Compilers Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Compilers Forum

A forum dedicated to the art of compilations, themes and random stuff linked with the-compilers.com

Latest topics

» fuzzy interstella suspense a.k.a. the wig out. part 1.
by harry_lime 14.04.10 2:51

» Three To Tango-A-Go-Go
by harry_lime 12.04.10 3:01

» How to convert music to your ipod with itunes?
by aperecorder 11.04.10 13:21

» What music should I use for my Macbeth presentation?
by harry_lime 10.04.10 4:18

» I've Got You Covered
by harry_lime 01.02.10 4:04

Keywords

Affiliates

free forum

Top posting users this week

No user

2 posters

Websites of the Weird & Bizarre !!!

the compiler one
    the compiler one
    Forum Hotshot
    Forum Hotshot

Websites of the Weird & Bizarre !!! Empty Websites of the Weird & Bizarre !!!

Post  the compiler one 20.10.09 11:52

Websites of the Weird & Bizarre !!!

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie
    The homepage Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (or AFDB) simply has to be seen to be believed. This is one of the most surreal sites i have ever come across and is clearly a labour of love for the author, one Lyle Zapato. With such menu titles as Building An AFDB, History Of Aluminum & Psychotronics Psychalking: A Hobo-Language For Paranoids you are entring a bizarro world of the highest degree.

Mind Control and one mans life long fight against it, are the order of the day with the main thrust of the site focusing on the aforementioned Beanie and how to construct it. Sheer, unadulterated lunacy ..........i hope.

Monsterism
    Hard to describe what this is all about, suffice to say at Monsterism you can create your own monster and backdrops, read comic strips and watch animations. This is just a nice place to be and a very easy going way to spend a few spare minutes.

Rathergood
    One of the very best sites for bizarre videos and animations. Many great songs are featured at Rathergood.com (they even with permission from many original artists) coupled with some truely inspired animation which often involve cats and other assorted animals taking the lead. One of my favourites here is "We Like The Moon", i'm not sure why this is so funny but make this your first port of call and see what you think. It will give you a good idea of the mindset going on throughout the site.

Don't miss the Tales of the Blode which is an animated series featuring some of the most twisted story lines imaginable .....plus Britney of course. This site is becoming so famous, they also have their own online shop and forum with over 600 users.

You won't be disappointed !

UltraInteractive Kung-Fu Remixer
    Create your own Bruce Lee fight videos on this very cool hi-tech site. I'm serious ....you press some keys with action and signs, press record when your ready and create your very own vid.

Strange Facts.com
    I really love strange facts. Whilst most are completely useless of course, occasionally a true gem will pop up and give you something serious or simply frivolous to think about. This site has a whole host of facts, laws and strange fears.

From the informative :

Forest fires move faster uphill than downhill!

To the geeky :

Skepticisms is the longest word that alternates hands when typing!

To the bizarre :

Owls are one of the only birds who can see the color blue!

To the plain silly :

It was once against the law to slam your car door in a city in Switzerland!

The kind of stuff you can throw at a group of people when you get bored of the conversation (pretty often, right !)

Road Side America
    A really odd and interesting site for the alternative tourist that surely lies in all of us. Road Side America will point you towards all sorts of wierd and wonderful places and museums including popular city maps and trip planners to help you along the way.

If i ever manage to get to the U.S. (and i will eventually dammit), this is one site i will have high on my consultation list !

Museum of Bad Album Covers
    Special Notice: zonicweb.net accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any nausea, vomiting and/ or retinal damage caused by viewing these album covers.

....says it all really

Badger Badger Badger
    This is one of my long time favs. I have no idea why this is so good but it's hypnotic, insane and goes on and on and on and on........

Turn on your speakers, press the link and enjoy Badger Badger Badger.

As the website says :
    Badgers are funky critters, and these just love to dance!

World's Most Bizarre Statues
    There's not too much more than a bunch of good quality holiday snap-shots here but World's World's Most Bizarre Statues is still a riverting find. The sheer scope and madness of some these creations defy belief.

Looking at the site just made me want to vistiing the locations and see these things for myself. Anything that inspires you this way, can't be all bad !

Do Not Press
    At the start, i didn't think much of this but it became addictive and funnier as i delved deeper. Check it out and see if you can resisit...

....i give you Do Not Press
    crazzycat
    Group Member
    Group Member

Websites of the Weird & Bizarre !!! Empty Re: Websites of the Weird & Bizarre !!!

Post  crazzycat 10.12.09 3:36

excellent selection!

Current date/time is 19.05.24 11:07