The Compilers Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Compilers Forum

A forum dedicated to the art of compilations, themes and random stuff linked with the-compilers.com

Latest topics

» fuzzy interstella suspense a.k.a. the wig out. part 1.
by harry_lime 14.04.10 2:51

» Three To Tango-A-Go-Go
by harry_lime 12.04.10 3:01

» How to convert music to your ipod with itunes?
by aperecorder 11.04.10 13:21

» What music should I use for my Macbeth presentation?
by harry_lime 10.04.10 4:18

» I've Got You Covered
by harry_lime 01.02.10 4:04

Keywords

Affiliates

free forum

Top posting users this week

No user

This is harry_lime

harry_lime
    harry_lime
    The Compilers Forum
    The Compilers Forum

This is harry_lime Empty This is harry_lime

Post  harry_lime 04.10.09 5:49

First off, hi to anyone that comes across this and welcome to the forum. Cool

I'm a semi-retired musician that has amongst other things also worked as a producer (i had my own studio where we created amny albums and singles), run a small independant record label (never made any money but i'm very proud of the bands we released) and was the lead singer and writer in the alternative rock band Harry Lime (hence my forum name).

Some of you will know me as harry_lime from The Alternate Poker Forum where we organise various poker events and try to help new members improve their games.

I'm also an avid film buff and had delusions of being a script writer or film critique in my younger years. You'll notice by my writing style and grammer why that never happened. Suspect

So music, poker and film have been real passions in my life and i'm lucky enough that i have been able to stay involved in all three for most of my life whether it be professionally or simply as a fan.

...i really hope you will enjoy my compilations here as much as i know i will enjoy making them ! Thumbs Up

Current date/time is 19.05.24 11:44